Although most vein treatments today are minimally invasive (performed in an office setting with local anesthesia), and require no downtime for most people, not all vein care is equal. And certainly, all vein clinics are not alike. To achieve the best possible outcome for the procedure you want or need, you must choose your vein specialist carefully.
What to consider when looking for a vein clinic
During your quest to find the right specialist, you will find that dermatologists, internists, interventional radiologists, surgeons and other specialists treat vein conditions. So, how do you find the best doctor? Who is the right fit for you? As you search, make sure:
- The vein clinic is focused on vein care.
- The physician is board certified, and specializes in varicose vein and spider vein treatment.
- The vein specialist treats your condition and all vein conditions.
- Accepts your insurance.
- The physician, nurses and staff really listen and take time to answer your questions.
- The phlebologist performs a comprehensive evaluation and creates a personalized treatment plan to support your positive outcome and satisfaction.
- The clinic uses the latest technologies and treatment options such as ablation, including thermal (laser and radio frequency) and non-thermal (Clarivein®). To treat tributary varicosities, the specialist should be highly skilled at phlebectomy and sclerotherapy.
Trusted vein treatment in the North Carolina Triad
If you’re looking for vein treatment in North Carolina, let Carolina Vein Specialists meet your all your vein health needs. Our team of vascular specialists works in Greensboro and Winston-Salem, striving to make the very latest minimally invasive treatments as accessible as possible. We are proud to be one of only three practices in North Carolina with a Vein Center of Excellence designation by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC). This means Carolina Vein Specialists has consistently demonstrated standards of excellence in vein treatments. We’re also proud to have helped thousands of people say goodbye to varicose veins and spider veins and overcome vein disease. Now it’s your turn to look and feel your best!
To learn more or schedule an appointment, give us a call at 336-536-6724 or click here to use our online form.